Welcome to the FPT HI GIO CLOUD help center
How much do regular snapshots cost?
To calculate the cost of a snapshot, please use the formula below:
Cost of snapshot = 100% source volume size * generation * retention hours
Why isn’t the OS on my VM created from the snapshot running?
Please make sure that the source disk uuid is written in /etc/fstab .
How to take volume snapshots?
To take volume snapshots, please follow this instruction:
- Log In to your FPT HI GIO CLOUD account.
- Click Cloud in the top menu to be redirected to your cloud portal.
- Click Services in the submenu and select Manage Resources.
- Click the Volumes tab and you will see the list of your volumes on the left side of the page.
- Select the volume you want to take snapshot of and then click the Settings icon and choose Take Snapshot.
- Confirm that you want to take a snapshot.
How to restore my VM from a snapshot?
Use “Revert volume to snapshot” function.
What will happen if some data has been updated during a snapshot?
If some data has not been included in the snapshot, that data will be lost when you revert from this snapshot.
Can I operate the VM during a snapshot?
Yes, you can operate the VM during a snapshot.
Why can’t I take a snapshot?
Please make sure that VM I/O load is not high, please retry when VM I/O is low.
What is the maximum number of snapshots I can take per one VM?
You can take up to 7 snapshots of each VM.
If you have any questions, please ask us by filling the form below:
Sign up now to earn a free 50.000 VND coupon. CREATE AN ACCOUNT